• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and his new set of wheels - courtesy of Candiflare

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Kate (Candiflare) very kindly sent this to Alfie. :love:

Alfie:Ooooh, it's red, convertible and I do believe it's keyless ignition too. I can't wait to show the other bucks my new set of wheels.

DSCF0756.jpg

Bubbles:I think it's big enough for two.... and do they do it in pink for me and Daisy?

DSCF0752.jpg

Alfie:Hey Bubbles, get out of my car; you is squashing it, you fat lump!

DSCF0754.jpg

The car is now in their kennel.... and it hasn't been peed on yet either, which is a miracle! :lol: I think Alfie's warned Bubbles not to. :roll:

Thank you so much, Kate. You are way too kind. :love:

Dudley: Dat is way coooool :D so is that 3 cars you has now Alfie, Im losing count!! Dat is a serious doe pulling machine!!

Daisy: Yes Bubbles I agree! we needs a pink Doe mobile! If the Bucks is all gonna go out we needs somefink to go out on the town with too!!

Alfie: Yes, Dudley, I have 3 cars now (well, one's now a tank for our army training don't forget).... and a skateboard.

I've been practicing for races with Blackberry & the other boys by doing laps of the garden; I'm going to be very hard to beat I think. ;)

Spenser, you should ask mummy for a car to put under the couch.

Bubbles: Daisy, I've asked Santy Paws for a pink car, with a fluffy pink steering wheel cover and pink Hello Kitty seat covers. I hope he brings me one!

Alfie: Yes, Helen, you should definitely wear your glasses before you type. And how could you possibly see just how handsome I was without them on? ;) :lol:

Dandelion: Me and Clover have got a red car like you. We fuel ours with hay and poops!

BunniesplayingOct2010011.jpg

Buttercup: Blackie & I have a blue car. I hope Santa Paws can find pink cars for the does, or they will kick off big time!

BunniesandseagrassballsDec2010022.jpg

They do all have a driving licence I hope, and insurance etc we do not want them running into somebunnys property do we.

Mischa: "Ooooooooooooh I must get mummeh to gets me one of dose, after all I iz named after an F1 driwer! I just gets a lousee tunnel :roll:"

Not sure about a car for Spenser. :? He's a REW and probably doesn't see very well. On the otherhand, I'm sure I could find something suitable that Mr McFlurry's young owners are finished with ... ;)

Equine Canine Feline had a pack with 2 cars, a bed and a chair for about £20 - mine were meant to be for Christmas for the Boys, but they had them in October :lol::oops:

Eeeek, I wouldn't touch ECF with a barge pole now.... I'm still trying to cancel part of an order from 11th Nov that still hasn't arrived. They're not replying to emails and don't answer the phone. :evil: I'm not the only one having problems either. :( It's a shame as they have so many bargains too. :(

I didn't notice if there was a return address label on Alfie's package as I was too excited to open it for him. :oops::oops:

Eeeek, I wouldn't touch ECF with a barge pole now.... I'm still trying to cancel part of an order from 11th Nov that still hasn't arrived. They're not replying to emails and don't answer the phone. :evil: I'm not the only one having problems either. :( It's a shame as they have so many bargains too. :(

I didn't notice if there was a return address label on Alfie's package as I was too excited to open it for him. :oops::oops:

Aw, that's a shame - I had really quick delivery from them. I hope they get your order sorted soon.

Back