• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who has a bonded group of five!!!!! pics added post 12

?!?!?!?

I didnt even know you were trying to bond them all!

Damn you!

PICTURES!!!!

I know, I didn't want to curse it by posting that I was trying :D:D:D Still have Castiel and Ruby as a pair though they are so loved up I don't want to try and disrupt it. They will get full free range of the downstairs :D I'm so excited I could just dance around my living room!

Have you seen my chinchillas as well Gray :p

It's been the easiest bond ever so far :shock: even with 2 boys who previously hated each other.

But I can't post pictures of my bunny pile yet :cry: my broadband is broken and photobucket hates this PAYG modem

I hope it doesn't take you that long. How dare you break the news on the one day of the week I actually leave the house for work. :evil: I'll be around until 1pm, but will check when I get home at 10pm for any news ... AND PICTURES!!!! :p

DSCI0792.jpg

DSCI0795.jpg

:mrgreen:

wow thats brilliant, I dont know how you kept that one quiet!!

well I was up all night being sick on the night we bonded them! So I wasn't on RU or there would probably have been some stressy posts. There was a bit of humping and chasing at the start but they have been snuggling and grooming ever since :shock: I think Zero is happy to have finally found some buns to groom him as Lucy never would!

Well done! Can I ask you how you acheived this. I have bonded a pair before, now I have 2 pairs (both a male and a female) I am getting the last female spayed on thursday and hopefully when hormones have settled I would like the all together?

Did you just pop them in all together in the end or introduce 1 at a time?

Oh and Well done Gold star from me:lol:

Back