• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge's incisor removal...update and photo post 13

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
One of our newer arrivals at the sanctuary has been admitted at the vets today for his incisors to be removed. He's getting on in years for a major op. (about 5 1/2 to 6 years old), so needs all the vibes he can get.

His incisors are terribly mis-aligned and need doing every 2 weeks, so the operation is his best chance of having quality of life for the remainder of his years.

Here's the thread from when he first arrived (along with his friend Milo):

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=251977

Last edited:
Aww I hope he gets on ok....Diesel had his out a few months ago,hes 6 yrs old and has done ok , so hopefully Fudge will bounce back well :wave:

Fudge went for a check up at the vets today. I'm glad to report that he's doing well, although unfortunately his upper incisors and surrounding bone had signs of old infection and some bone came away with the teeth when the vet pulled them out. He's been put on depocillin as a precaution...but fingers crossed he'll be fine.

I took some photos today of Fudge (at back) and his friend Milo with their beloved litter tray. I was in the middle of cleaning them out, but they couldn't resist sitting in their tray even when it was stacked up on top of their other tray :lol:

BTW the stuff on their food bowl is pellet mush, not dirt :oops:

IMAG0247.jpg

They look a couple of characters, sat there in their tray together! Sending recovery vibes from this direction too. :wave:

Back