• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafes - anybun not like them?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has just had his first night with a snugglesafe. He seems a bit out of sorts this morning, and I'm wondering if he might have been too warm, or just have taken exception to its presence in the hutch. He wasn't as keen on his pellets as usual, and would only take spring green from his veg selection. He is a fussy nommer though, and the last lot of green beans and parsley went limp very quickly.

I assume he could get away from the heat if necessary?

one of my daughters buns treats his snugglesafe as his"pet" fussing over it and licking the furry cover (despite having a wifebun)

Perhaps your bun sees it as an unwanted intruder?
sue:wave:

I assume he could get away from the heat if necessary?

one of my daughters buns treats his snugglesafe as his"pet" fussing over it and licking the furry cover (despite having a wifebun)

Perhaps your bun sees it as an unwanted intruder?
sue:wave:

Good point - it probably doesn't smell of him yet - try rubbing one of his blankies over it to make it smell like him :)

Back