• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what has Pride of Place on our Christmas Tree this year?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1030393Small.jpg

:wave:

We LOVE these !

Cheers Blackers :)

Aw are they Biscuit and Ginger? So lovely!!

Yup!

I cheekily asked if Blackers would make me some custom ones ;)

So she did, bless her. The greyish one isn't as grey as that, thats Biccy, the other is blatently GingyPlops!

They're brilliant. I've got quite a family of baubles - can't wait to see my Dd's face when I bunnify the tree next weekend. We get a real tree, so wait until later before putting it up.

Aw - they are fantastic!!

I'm still kicking myself about mine!! :evil: I just sooo wish i knew where i put them!!

same here :wave: thankyou so much for making these baubles Blackers :love:

Pearl is my angel in every way :love:

DSC00478.jpg

i know my tree is very bare but i threw all my decorations away before we moved by mistake and havent been out to buy any decs yet :oops:

Blackberry very kindly rehomed some more with me and my naughty previously bought and lost bunnies turned up! They are now all bonded and happy!!

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

RUxmastree.jpg

same here :wave: thankyou so much for making these baubles Blackers :love:

Pearl is my angel in every way :love:

DSC00478.jpg

i know my tree is very bare but i threw all my decorations away before we moved by mistake and havent been out to buy any decs yet :oops:

Awww i think it's lovely like that - love the bunny baubles they are funny :love:

Back