• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly.....one year on.

Lobo

Mama Doe
Today is the first anniversary of our Molly's going to the bridge.:cry:

She lived with her bonded partner Liam for their whole lives from eight weeks old until they were nine, with only a short interval while they were neutered. Molly only lived for another 38 days after her Liam left for the bridge; such was their bond.:(

I uploaded this tribute to them a couple of days ago.

Molly is the grey and white butterfly.:love::love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICnrI8QOlgI

that's a beautiful tribute. made me cry :cry: their bond must have been so strong. now they are at the bridge together. you must miss them so much.

xxx

That was truely beautiful!! What gorgeous bunnies and some wonderful photographs :love: It must be so hard to come to terms with losing them but when the grief subsides I hope it is replaced with beautiful memories! they look so contented and clearly had an amazing life full of love with you!

This was to pay tribute to Molly.:love:

The last three years of Liam's life had many health setbacks and it was only the total devotion of Molly that got him through so often. She was selfless in her care and concern.

They chose each other at a very young age and stayed that way for nine years. Many of the pictures are of them together because they were rarely separated.

Their wonderful memories will never leave us, even though we still have 4 to care for now.

Back