• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Polly, Molly and Dolly!

Nick10

Young Bun
polly3x.jpg

molly3x.jpg

dolly2x.jpg

Polly, Molly and Dolly are 3 gorgeous girls looking for their forever home. They came in to our care from a home where there were too many animals and it was in their best interests to be rehomed so they could receive the care they deserve.
They are all neutered and vaccinated against Myxi and are currently in RSPCA foster care with a volunteer in the South Cotswolds area.

Need single homes

Hi, Didn't have much info on these 3 when I first posted but I can now tell you a bit more.

They are sisters but prefer to live singly so will be homed as individuals - absolute stunners for any husbuns out there looking for a girlfriend!

They were born March 2010 so 10 months old, all neutered and vaccinated against myxi and VHD.

Molly is very gentle nature and very quiet.Loves to be fussed.
Polly is a bit more outgoing.
Dolly is also very sweet but all are lovely rabbits and will make lovely pets.

Unfortunately they are happier to be singles ,so will need to be homed seperately.

Hopefully someone out there needs a lovely female companion for a male bunny.:)

Thanks, they are lovely. They are on the larger side of small! Probably dwarf lop size is the best way of describing them. Dolly is the smallest.

There colouring is lovely and their fur is really silky soft. Very beautiful girls.

Shame its the wrong time of year for rehoming and we are getting more and more calls by the day for rabbits that are being rehomed.:(

Excellent! My other fosterer comes up with some fab names - they could have been milly, molly and mandy! perhaps the next 3!!!

Back