• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet carrier?

tanya_306

Alpha Buck
I have been looking at getting a bigger and better pet carrier because the one I currently have isn't very good when trying to get a rabbit in and out!

I really like the look of the 'PET CARGO CABRIO RABBIT CARRIER '. However it seems to be £35. :? :oops: Does aybody have any idea where I could buy them and an approximate price?

Thanks

Tanya.

£35 is steep. :shock: I only paid about £25 for mine from a local pet shop a couple of years ago.

Pet planet were doing them for £23 last time I looked but I just checked and the price seems to have shot back up. :shock:

Even the cheapest on ebay is £29, which is probably the absolute maximum I would pay for it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAGEN-PET-CAR...9?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Cats&hash=item1c176b5b19

It's a brilliant carrier though; I like the way the top opens right up on it. Some of the other carriers with a top opening are just a lid that opens, so you're still squeezing a possibly wriggly bunny through a small gap iyswim.

Oooooooooh it's on sale again. I promised myself next time it was on sale I'd get another one.

I have this one also....in PINK! Always get comments about it when I take them to the vets! :lol: My 2 fit perfectly in here & the top opens up.

Snap! I don't think Bouncer has forgiven me for taking him to the vets in a barbie pink chariot :lol:

No way - it's fairly hefty plastic & there's nothing on the inside for buns to unclip/turn/un-do :D

I agree. :thumb:

The only real escape route is (for little buns) if you open the flap on the front that holds the food bowls .... I did it once and Bubbles tried to squeeze out of the little hole. :shock: :lol:

Back