• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione

coco1200

Warren Veteran
IMG_68042.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4X-JRcOZB8&feature=player_profilepage

for anyone that remembers her... her legacy will carry on. I just can't believe how much I miss her, I love her so much and wish she wish she was still here. I'm so sorry, but I'm feeling very emotional at the moment

I love you so much Hermione, never forget you xxxxx

Aww i can truly empathise as this is exactly how i feel about my Tilly who i lost nearly a year ago. Xmas is making me really emotional as its my first one without her and also Im very aware that the anniversary of her death is approaching :cry:
I bet Hermione and Tilly are at the bridge havin a right larf at us silly hoomans ;)
(((HUGS?)))

I remember your loss like it was yesterday Jan, i know how much she meant to you..

Run free beautiful xxxx

Awwww Janak, no question of it I remember your beautiful girl .... and when you lost her :cry::cry: She's with you hun and always will be big hugs xxx

I wasn't on The Forum last year, but watched the tribute and she was a beautiful girl, really special.

She looks beautiful. I'm so sorry she is not with you. Keep remembering the happy times she looks she was such a character

I get choked up whenever I think of her because I know how you feel, She was a very special bun who will always be remembered.

x

Back