• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a little warning :)

I have been really careful recently when buying cleaning products for around the house, we always disinfect the flooring and lola always licks the floors:roll: some of the disinfectants are not safe for rabbits and could kills cats if licked:shock: So just have a quick look at the back of the bottle and make sure its pet safe, i use ibcol it smells lovely and safe to be used around animals:wave:
Im sure most of you will already do this but some new pet owners might not think about it:D

I have been really careful recently when buying cleaning products for around the house, we always disinfect the flooring and lola always licks the floors:roll: some of the disinfectants are not safe for rabbits and could kills cats if licked:shock: So just have a quick look at the back of the bottle and make sure its pet safe, i use ibcol it smells lovely and safe to be used around animals:wave:
Im sure most of you will already do this but some new pet owners might not think about it:D

That's interesting. I'm always worried when washing kitchen floor because of my cats. Is Ibcol the one in dark blue bottle, or have I got that wrong?

That's interesting. I'm always worried when washing kitchen floor because of my cats. Is Ibcol the one in dark blue bottle, or have I got that wrong?

Its see through and smells really nice :)
If you search on google images its the 5th bottle along on the second line:wave:

Back