• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering a Bun Whose Fate I Will Never Know

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I wont bore you all with the full story again.
But I think of Alysia often. For various reasons I am feeling really :cry: tonight
I wish I knew what happened to her :cry:

alysia.jpg

Whats the story with this beautiful bun if you dont mind me asking?
I wondered many times who the bun in ur siggy was :love:

I dont know the story of Alysia but she looks beautiful.
I hope she can make you feel better, Jane.

Oh my goodness! :cry::cry::cry:

Poor Girl! :(. I'm so sorry you had to go through much! :(. I really hope she found a new home and wasn't given back to that :censored:. :cry:

Omg how traumatising :shock:

Alysias OK Jane I know it, theres no way that disgusting excuse for a human being would have got her back :evil:

So beautiful I always think of her when you post and I see her in your avatar. You are so amazingly strong Jane you really are x

Is there any way we could collaborate in finding out?
Could you give the information to someone you trust who could look at court files or ask the RSPCA? I don't know how these things work but there must be a way?

:shock: What an awful story! I really hope the RSPCA took her to a lovely new home with caring owners, and that the evil breeder rots in hell. :censored:

Just read the story about Alaysia how very very sad poor poor girl, :cry:

Thinking about you Jane and what you must have gone through and sending you hugs xxx

Just read the other thread, Jane you are the best friend a rabbit could wish for. One thing for sure your rabbits are very lucky to have you.

I saw the pic on that other thread and I'm horrified.:cry: I can't bring myself to read it as I can't bear it. I so hope wherever she is she is safe and healthy. Massive ((((((hugs))))))) Jane x

Oh Im so sorry Jane....she is so beautiful! You work miracles...I pray she is safe..xxxx

Is there any way we could collaborate in finding out?
Could you give the information to someone you trust who could look at court files or ask the RSPCA? I don't know how these things work but there must be a way?

There must be a way....:cry: Some one would know....

Back