• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page Green Pea mix or Premium mix?

Foofy

Alpha Buck
Hi, does anyone use Allen & Page green pea mix or their premium mix? If you use it how much do you pay for a sack? Do you mix it with pellets or not?
Does it have a longer date than their natural rabbit pellets?

Thinking about mixing it with SS pellets, instead of Wagg Bunny brunch :wave:

I feed mine Allen and Page natural rabbit food. Havnt heard of the others, so I too would be interested to hear about them.
What are in the other two? Are they just to supplement the main diet?

I feed mine Allen and Page natural rabbit food. Havnt heard of the others, so I too would be interested to hear about them.
What are in the other two? Are they just to supplement the main diet?

Is the natural rabbit food the pellets?
The green pea mix and premium mix are muesli rabbit mix foods and I am sure they are a complete rabbit food and not a supplement. They come in 20kg sacks. Allen & Page did email me the list of ingredients and details of them both but they didn't mention about the sell or use by date. Does anyone know if it's very long?

I can get all Allen & Page rabbit foods from my local farm/animal food supplier.

Back