• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decisions :?

abi2047

Mama Doe
Ok, so the person who was supposed to be delivering Riley's new hutch hasn't turnt up and I really wanted that hutch. If he doesn't contact back should I look for another hutch or should I spend the money on toys and treats for him? The only problem is that mum has said that we will only be getting £50 for christmas this year as she has to spend at least £400 for my familys christmas and birthday presents in the next 2-3 months :cry:

New hutch is deffo more important. You can make toys from cardboard boxes and toilet tubes, his housing is more important at the moment.

Ebay have lots of hutches, search for ones 'distance: closest first'

New hutch is deffo more important. You can make toys from cardboard boxes and toilet tubes, his housing is more important at the moment.

Ebay have lots of hutches, search for ones 'distance: closest first'

I have and the ones that I can afford are 40 odd miles away :roll:

How much does the hutch that you were expecting delivered cost? And how big was it?....If they're was a thread I missed it :oops:

If it was around £30-40, then the £50 for christmas will make it up to around £80 and im sure they'll be more hutches on gumtree,ebay, freeads etc. soon.

I think acoomodation is defo more important than toys and treats etc.
How big is his current hutch?:)

How much does the hutch that you were expecting delivered cost? And how big was it?....If they're was a thread I missed it :oops:

If it was around £30-40, then the £50 for christmas will make it up to around £80 and im sure they'll be more hutches on gumtree,ebay, freeads etc. soon.

I think acoomodation is defo more important than toys and treats etc.
How big is his current hutch?:)

The hutch is £30 which is coming out of my christmas money which would of left me with £20. Me and mum have just had a chat and mum said if he has decided he can't or wont deliver it then I should wait until my birthday (June) when I have more money so I can get a bigger hutch because I will have more money.

The hutch is £30 which is coming out of my christmas money which would of left me with £20. Me and mum have just had a chat and mum said if he has decided he can't or wont deliver it then I should wait until my birthday (June) when I have more money so I can get a bigger hutch because I will have more money.

Ahh okay,thought it was money you already had :oops:

Well, I'd still not spend the money on lots of treats, if you save the money, you'll have more money when your birthday comes.

Is the hutch he is in at the moment not suitable? :? If not, I don't think Riley should have to wait. It's not really fair on him and he should have suitable sized housing.

I would wait, and save that money! Hutch is far more important.

I think maybe you are being a bit premature though, its only been a few hours!

I have contacted the seller to find out what is happening, im sitting here with my email box open waiting for a reply, all is not lost they seem really busy people and may have overlooked abi's delivery, she is understandably disappointed but all is not lost yet. x

Abi - you are sooo lovely to your lucky bunny!! I'm sure something will turn up soon!! Hopefully, the guy just got sidetracked. xxx

Its not Abi's fault Riley has to wait, she's trying her hardest to get Riley his hutch, what more can she do? :?

I'm not being nasty! ;) It's just on this forum it is mentioned that no matter what, your pet should come first and get what they need asap especially if it's housing. :)

Abi, sorry if my comment came across as horrible, I know you love Riley loads and you are only trying to do the best for him. :D Maybe you could as for a hutch for Christmas? :) June is a pretty long wait. ;) x

Last edited:
I'm not being nasty! ;) It's just on this forum it is mentioned that no matter what, your pet should come first and get what they need asap especially if it's housing. :)

Abi, sorry if my comment came across as horrible, I know you love Riley loads and you are only trying to do the best for him. :D Maybe you could as for a hutch for Christmas? :)

I know your not :D sorry if I came across nasty :oops:

Abi, sorry if my comment came across as horrible, I know you love Riley loads and you are only trying to do the best for him. :D Maybe you could as for a hutch for Christmas? :) June is a pretty long wait. ;) x

That's what the hutch I was going to get was, an early christmas present. The only problem is that I only have a £50 christmas money limit and I can't really get a decent hutch out of that. The one on gumtree I am supposed to be getting is just pure luck, it's in good condition and it is cheap :?

That's what the hutch I was going to get was, an early christmas present. The only problem is that I only have a £50 christmas money limit and I can't really get a decent hutch out of that. The one on gumtree I am supposed to be getting is just pure luck, it's in good condition and it is cheap :?

I'm on ebay so I will keep an eye out for you :) Where abouts are you?

Back