• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much time for your animlas today?

I know I spend a lot of time with and for my animals. But I've just added up how much time. Well for today anyway.

1/2 hour this morning cuddling my new arrival.
1 hour going to the dump to dispose of my bunny waste.
1 hour trip to the farmer to collect new hay supply.
1 1/2 hour feeding and water bottles.

Tomorrow is clean out day. Start at 9.00 finish at school run time at 3.15pm.
Same again Wednesday.
Then Thursday, 2 1/2 hours cleaning free range shed. Along with the trip to my farm shop to collect Rabbit pellets, food and Readi grass.

I havn't added on my nightly trip to Asda to get the veg.

Do you think I need a life?

:shock:
I feel bad now :oops:
Riley has been free ranging in the garden all day :lol:
I spent about 15/20 minutes feeding Riley breakfast and giving him nose rubs.
I will spend about 30 minutes with him when I give him his veggies and then another 10 minutes at about 10pm saying good night and covering him up.
I've had hardly any time for him lately because of a science GSCE exam I have next month :cry:

:shock:
I feel bad now :oops:
Riley has been free ranging in the garden all day :lol:
I spent about 15/20 minutes feeding Riley breakfast and giving him nose rubs.
I will spend about 30 minutes with him when I give him his veggies and then another 10 minutes at about 10pm saying good night and covering him up.
I've had hardly any time for him lately because of a science GSCE exam I have next month :cry:

aww, im sure he wont take it to heart, aslong as he gets extra cuddles when you finished your GCSE's!! :love: does he have a friend?

aww, im sure he wont take it to heart, aslong as he gets extra cuddles when you finished your GCSE's!! :love: does he have a friend?

No but hopefully mum will let me get another bunny in the summer to bond with him :D
I doubt she will let me get another bunny though :(

No but hopefully mum will let me get another bunny in the summer to bond with him :D
I doubt she will let me get another bunny though :(

aww that will be nice for him :love: i had alot of trouble persauding my mum, i ended up printing "animal legislation" off the computer and asking every 5 minutes i soon got my own way :lol:

All flippin' day!:lol: I'm currently working in the lounge with the heating off as I have one free-ranging in here at the moment (they all live outdoors). The door was open for a while as well so it is quite cold in here!

Brrrr, I must be mad!:lol:

go down to living room check they are ok .then clean them out, feed , waters, hay etc ...about 45 mins
go to work ...
come home about 3pm ,give them greens ,top up hay etc
and spend the rest of the evening with them:love:
probably:?....8 hours a day:shock::D:love:

30mins before school, giving them veg, cleaning litter trays, more hay
30mins when I get home from school, more hay maybe a cuddle if they'll let me.
Pop in and out throughout the evening
30mins before I go to bed, giving them pellets, more hay

At the weekends I spend alot more time, they have a full clean out cuddles and I will sit and watch them for a while :love:
In the summer I will spend more time out there after school because I like to watch them run about, but in the winter its dark when I get home so not really possible :roll:

There is also vet trips, trips out to buy hay, etc etc

Time spent with them - all day
Time doing stuff for them - about 30 minutes - haven't been feeling very well so just done the basics and a quick sweep up.

Back