• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impatient and worried

abi2047

Mama Doe
I'm so impatient and worried :roll:
Riley's hutch was supposed to be delivered from someone on Gumtree at 4pm today and there is no sign of him :?
I'm worried he can't find the house, it's pratically on a round-about so it's quite difficult to drive slow and check the house numbers. What if he can't find the house? He has my mobile number though :?

I'm sure it could just due to getting lost, or maybe just being later home from work or something. I'd give it until maybe 6pm, and give him a ring, just politely ask if he was able to make it.

I didn't realise you had found a hutch for him, that's great! Remember to take pics when you can!

I'm sure it could just due to getting lost, or maybe just being later home from work or something. I'd give it until maybe 6pm, and give him a ring, just politely ask if he was able to make it.

I didn't realise you had found a hutch for him, that's great! Remember to take pics when you can!

I will give him a ring at about 6pm :D
Yeah Nicola1 and Grace65 found it on Gumtree and Grace65 contacted the seller for me :D
I will take pictures tomorrow (if it gets here) because it is too dark now :?
Riley will be going in it for the first time tomorrow, it's getting a bit dark and late now to stand in the garden trying to attach it onto his current run and hutch :lol:
My sister is supposed to be picking me up some hay in town because I have ran out and I will need even more hay to fill the second hutch :lol:

Back