• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ris Rebecca:(

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
I am very sad i went to Rebecca this morning they was no life in her at all she was sat in her own mess. Her little nose twitching really slow.

We took her to the vets to be told i had a very poorly rabbit and that it would. Cost hundreds of pounds then she might not survive. She was in a lot of pain. So i did the kindest thing. I was so upset. My poor baby x

So sorry. Thinking of the happy times together help when we grieve a pet.

Binky free at the bridge Rebecca

How sad :(

One of her babies died too didn't it? I wonder if it was something that affected them both?

Sleep tightly Rebecca xxx

Yeah the 4 weeks old. And in house with us. . Vet say they should be ok as they hate started eating bits of baby food x x

aww the poor little mite, he'll wonder whats happened, maybe someone in here with more experience on litters and lost does can offer some advice for the remaing little one, i hope he will be ok though

aww the poor little mite, he'll wonder whats happened, maybe someone in here with more experience on litters and lost does can offer some advice for the remaing little one, i hope he will be ok though

I have 3 left and a lady who as kept rabbits for years and rescues theiR taking one this weekend but the other 2Are staying with me for the next month x

Did the vet say what was wrong with Rebecca? I would be worried that the remaining babies may also have the same thing :(

Back