• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sox Please/On way home UD p14

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Sox is back at the Vet's tomorrow (Tuesday) for her third dental as her teeth are badly misaligned and she has to keep having dentals to sort it out.
A bit worried as she is an old girl and I send her Husbun Henry with her and I worry about them both, Sox and the aneasthetic and Henry seeing her all groggy after her Op as he's an old boy to but can't let her go on her own without him.

So can I have some Vibes please, Thank You :)

Last edited:
lots and lots of vibes, i know what it feels like! caspers 8 and is a dental bun, i worry all day but he always comes back 100 times better :love: i hope he has a quick recovery and nomming better soon xx

On their way home

Mike is on his way back home with Sox and Henry and he said Sox is wide awake..:D
The vet said her mouth is getting better but it's still not great and she will need to keep going back.
But for now they are coming home and I can relax again.
So paranoid now after Holly :(

I'm always glad when they are home and in their own bed.

Glad Sox is home and well.:)
I didnt see your thread earlier I have been down to FHB today with my bunnies but I wont see mine untill Thursday:(

Back