• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

healing herbs

tdsouza

Warren Scout
Hi,

Where do you buy your 'healing' (Blackberry, etc) herbs from?

I usually get mine from Galen Gardens but they are 'out of stock' on a lot of the items I need and was wondering if there are any other online stores.

Any suggestions are would be great.

Thanks

I know what you mean. You can usually get 'trio of fruit leaves' (blackberry, strawberry and raspberry) from The Hay Experts or P@H. I'm no fan of P@H but good in an emergency.

I know what you mean. You can usually get 'trio of fruit leaves' (blackberry, strawberry and raspberry) from The Hay Experts or P@H. I'm no fan of P@H but good in an emergency.

Thanks FriskyClover

Just went to Hay experts to look at the 'Trio of leaves' and they don't seem to have it any more :(. The P@H near me doesn't have a good selection of herbs, occasionally they will have the plantain and Dandelions but its a possible back up

Hay Experts and Galens Gardens. I try to grow and pick in the summer. I'm just trying to source somewhere that does dried chamomile. Will let you know when I find somewhere.

Woodland herbs is a good one as well. I buy all of my herbs from there.

Ive tried to dry my own this year but still have not got much variation....bundles of apple leaves...but not much brambles....however - they are very hardy plants...why dont you go and pick some? They dry so quickly in the airing cupboard.:D

Ive tried to dry my own this year but still have not got much variation....bundles of apple leaves...but not much brambles....however - they are very hardy plants...why dont you go and pick some? They dry so quickly in the airing cupboard.:D

I am planning to buy all my plants next year so hopefully I will be well stocked in 2011 (my green fingers are a bit hit and miss).

I would collect my own but I am based in the middle of Watford and all the areas I know about, are surrounded by cars so the plants will be covered in pollution :(

Back