• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make a Difference this Christmas - Please Display our Poster

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
We've just released our new campaign posters for the Christmas bunny buying rush, so if you can find somewhere to put one, please do. In your front window, car window, ask your local shops or maybe your local noticeboards...........

Two versions, one being less heavy on the printer ink if you print at home.

Now downloadable from the web page too for a better resolution version

Here - http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/media-a-pr/downloads.

Maybe you could post it as your Facebook profile pic too in the run up to the big day.

Please join Make Mine Chocolate! and help us to prevent impulse rabbit purchases this Christmas

Thank you.

MMC-Christmas-screen-res.gif

MMC-Christmas--screen-res-2.gif

(Artwork and design courtesy of Julia Westwood - Dandybox Design)

Last edited:
Great posters. Will ask at my vets and a couple of other places. Will try the pet shops around here too, you never know ;)

I shall laminate one Helen and put it outside my house.

Im also going to print one off and put in the newsagent window.

I shall laminate one Helen and put it outside my house.

Im also going to print one off and put in the newsagent window.

Fantastic Lorraine, thank you. I'm going to do the same - and of course with my big old bunny bus of a van, I have two perfect windows at the back to display them!

They print out really well (I've done 2 to an A4 sheet to save paper).

Will be putting one up in the Guide Hall tonight, and taking the others out and about with me this week to put up where I can :)

Thank you all, this is fantastic. We do know that people will still buy bunnies at Christmas just like kittens and puppies. I am sure that people will get an indoor cage 'kit' for the kids so that they can play with the furry babies over Christmas, rather than put them outisde, but sure it wont' take long for the fun to finish and reality sets in - what to do with the bunny when you want the space in the living room back.

If we can stop even one bunny being sold by our campaign, we will all be making a difference.

I have a poster for Honeybunnies/Rabbit Rehome in my car almost all of the time. Surprising how many people I see looking at it. I change it every month or so :D Maybe people could put one of these in their cars too or just on the back ledge if they don't want one in the window :D

I have a poster for Honeybunnies/Rabbit Rehome in my car almost all of the time. Surprising how many people I see looking at it. I change it every month or so :D Maybe people could put one of these in their cars too or just on the back ledge if they don't want one in the window :D

Excellent idea!

Back