• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie Wonder and A Thank You

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
No pics of bunnies I'm afraid..but news that Stevie Wonder went off to his new home on Friday:D
and The lovely forum member who has adopted him ( my hubby delivered him on way over to Wales)...left me a wonderful phone message saying how smitten she is with him and thanking me for letting her adopt him
She also sent this back with my hubby for the rescue

steviegift.jpg

So Thank You Angela for giving Stevie Wonder a lovely home and being so kind as to send a gift:D..and the adoption fee cleared at the vets!:D
xxx
now we just want pics of Stevie in his new home!

aaaah Stevie Wonder has his new forever home- what a lucky bunny! He was so sweet - bless him! What a lovley gift for the rescue! Really lovely!

:wave:

Awww great news. And what a lovely thoughtful gift :love:
Something tells me Stevie is going to be very well looked after in his new home :love:

So Thank You Angela for giving Stevie Wonder a lovely home and being so kind as to send a gift:D..and the adoption fee cleared at the vets!:D
xxx
now we just want pics of Stevie in his new home!

Glad you got the goodies! Please thank your hubby for delivering Stevie Wonder :D

Stevie Wonder has made himself right at home. Here are a few pics

IMG_2210.jpg

Chomping!

IMG_2227.jpg

Investigating

IMG_2229.jpg

What do I do with this?

IMG_2221.jpg

Jump it :lol:

untitled.JPG

Time for a rest!

He is so gorgeous, its lovely to see him in his new home! And the photo of him jumping over the tunnel is just fab - one of the best "in action" shots I have seen!:lol::love:

Blame Jill she suggested Stevie Wonder, it was the picture of him with the giant cabbage that won me over :love:

I can completely understand why! He's so photogenic!! :love:

Of course we do now expect weekly updates with lots of action shots :lol::lol:

Back