• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay rack

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
You know the kinda like wire, hanging plant baskets? People screw them on the wall and put hay in anyone got any links for me? :wave:

You can get them from garden centres or pound shops, you can get half moon ones too and attach them to the wire with cable ties. :D

Just update, couldnt find one in homebase or B&Q. Im sure I must have been looking in the right place, all the hanging baskets where there but no half moon ones :roll:

No Wilkinsons or B&M near me, grr! Will try pets at home but im pretty sure they dont have one - trust me I've spent hours going round and round that shop! :lol:

don;t think PAH sell them, shame you didn;t ask for some last year as i had 2 but gave them to my nan for her garden

try ebay

Last edited:
Anyone attached this to the wood on a hutch, if so how. Mine are currenty cable tied to the mesh but wondered if attaching it to the wood would work better as less would get wasted.

Back