• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bit and a lick - in one afternoon!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser tried to bite me when I was changing his litterbowl this afternoon. I expect this is fairly normal territorial behaviour for an unnetered buck, and I am probably lucky I don't have more of it. The odd thing was, later that afternoon he gave my hand a little lick, which is a very rare privilege. :D I had been unable to let him out to the run as I was going out myself, and came home fully expecting him to be in the huff with me, but he wasn't at all. Funny wee guy, bless him. :love:

Awww Spenser maybe he just wanted a nibble to make sure you were his mummy :lol:
Least you got a lick :love: that beats all bad nibbles

It certainly did! :D A lick from Spenser is so rare that I treasure the moments (and blab about them! :oops:)

Ha, I'm not surprised. Oscar nudged me for the first time for a nose rub, and I kept going on about it to the OH :oops:
It's these little things that matter!

I'm still waiting for my first bunny lick!!!

He will sit on me for treats now though :love:

Which Spenser certainly wouldn't even think about doing! I was a long time waiting for my first lick. Spenser is not a licky bunny, unlike my friend's little mini-lop who is really into licking. All bunnies are different. :)

I get licks from Mischa every evening, I wish I could say it was cos I taste nice but it's cos he likes to lick the pellet dust off my hands :love: He will lick me if I give him fuss then request one by putting my hand (or nose or forehead :oops:) under his chin. No fuss beforehand though, no licks.

Bunny licks are wonderful :love:

I want some licks, I try to steal a lick sometimes when they are licking each other but it has not worked yet. Spenser loooooves you

I want some licks, I try to steal a lick sometimes when they are licking each other but it has not worked yet. Spenser loooooves you

:D
(Susie - I bribe Jenson to sit on me, and its a new development this week. I've been trying for ages.)

:D
(Susie - I bribe Jenson to sit on me, and its a new development this week. I've been trying for ages.)

That's encouraging. I know it's not his nature to be a cuddle bun, and I will always love him for the character he has ... but I would like him to trust me more. :)

I never get any licks from any of mine! :? Cloud will come for a snuggle and a stroke but thats it!! Spenser might of been saying sorry for nipping you earlier!! :love::love:

Back