• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the new bunny in our household.....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet "Erin", she will hopefully become Elijah's wife.

She only joined us today so I don't want to pester her too much with the camera, so not great photos, but she's settling in really well and showing bags of character already :shock::love::love::love:

PICT3625.jpg

PICT3626.jpg

PICT3622.jpg

PICT3629.jpg

Thanksies everybody.

She's gorgeous! :love::love::love: Where did you get her from?

She was advertised on Gumtree. Her previous owner wasn't able to spend enough time with her so wanted to find her a new home. She brought her to us so that she could home check us, she obviously really cared for her and wants progress reports/updates.

:wave::wave:

Thanksies everybody.

This bunny is as lovely in spirit as she is physically :love::love::love:

Yesterday after a few hours of being wary she saw me making a fuss of Elijah and wanted in on the action and dashed round her pen a couple of times and then came as near to me as she could get leaning against the side asking for attention. I've given her a proper snuggle for the first time this evening and her teeth were chattering away - she is such a gentle and lovely soul.... I'm proper smitten with her already, I really hope Elijah loves her as much as I do :love::love::love: I'm so happy I decided to take her on she is just looovely :D:D

Back