• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has had a delivery!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately it's not the snugglesafe from Animal Magic or the hutch-hugger from Ebay, but at least he now has some posh hay to nom on as my order from The Hay Experts has arrived. :DCan's decide which of the treats to keep for his Christmas. :?

He is but don't tell him it's not all for him!:love::lol:

Hoping and praying the snugglesafe comes tomorrow. :)

Forum timing's gone mad - this is a reply to minilop 1's comment. :?

Oooh, looks like I just missed another forum blip.... I'm all confused by this thread and it only has a few posts. I haven't a clue how I'm going to make sense of a longer thread. :oops: :? :lol:

Did the order come today then? What did you get? :D:D I won't tell Spenser. ;)

Order came today - rather mysteriously I do sometimes get parcels on a Sunday. This one is just some sample packs of hay, intended for Mr McFlurry's Christmas. The Hay Experts usually box the individual bags, but this time they are loose in the large box containing the whole order. I also have cigars (excel nature sticks), a willow ball, and a couple of dried fruit treat mixes.

I actually prefer ordering from Animal Magic becuae of their fundraiser link-up, but they have been badly snowed in. I'm told the parcel has now left Yorkshire, so am hoping to see it very soon now.

Does Spenser like the cigars? I got some for Alfie and Bubbles once, but I think they must be non-smokers because they weren't too keen. :lol::lol:

Still can't believe you get deliveries on a Sunday either.... *sulk* :lol:

Double oops. :oops::oops:

Those other posts definitely weren't there when I posted it again. :oops:

Last edited:
Does Spenser like the cigars? I got some for Alfie and Bubbles once, but I think they must be non-smokers because they weren't too keen. :lol::lol:

Still can't believe you get deliveries on a Sunday either.... *sulk* :lol:

This is the second time I've had a delivery on a Sunday. :lol: Spenser wasn't impressed with the cigars first time round, but has since quite taken to them. He likes me to break it in half, or start peeling it for them. To be honest such purchases are as much to give him something to do during the night. Treats he likes don't last any time at all, and I like there to be something for him to do later. The guilt of being mummy to a single bunny strikes again ...

Hope my order from them comes soon I'm nearly out of Hay, ordered it on 7th and I cant buy it anywhere near me. Cant buy any type of hay in the village I live nobody sells it.

Hope my order from them comes soon I'm nearly out of Hay, ordered it on 7th and I cant buy it anywhere near me. Cant buy any type of hay in the village I live nobody sells it.

Is that an order from The Hay Experts, or Animal Magic? I don't think The Hay Experts are having problems getting stuff out. Animal Magic are in Yorkshire, where the weather has been much more severe.

Yay :D

I haven't been able to get on RU for around 3 hours :cry::shock:
I was in the middle of replying to this thread when the thing broke :roll:

Erm...I think with the forum not working right and all...you may have *forgotten* to post pics of Spenser enjoying his hay ;):lol:

Yay :D

I haven't been able to get on RU for around 3 hours :cry::shock:
I was in the middle of replying to this thread when the thing broke :roll:

Erm...I think with the forum not working right and all...you may have *forgotten* to post pics of Spenser enjoying his hay ;):lol:

Watch this space tomorrow for hay-nomming pics. To make up for the absence of pics, I might add that Spenser has since nommed three green beans from my hand (like a kid sooking up spaghetti). :lol:

I've ordered from both, Hay Experts on 7th and Animal Magic on the 6th. Had an email on 10th saying Hay Experts had been dispatched but not received it yet and not heard anything more from Animal Magic since an email just after I placed my order saying things were delayed. Running out of everything :shock: If nothing arrives tomorrow will have to try and get a lift from someone to get some supplies as I don't have a car.

I've ordered from both, Hay Experts on 7th and Animal Magic on the 6th. Had an email on 10th saying Hay Experts had been dispatched but not received it yet and not heard anything more from Animal Magic since an email just after I placed my order saying things were delayed. Running out of everything :shock: If nothing arrives tomorrow will have to try and get a lift from someone to get some supplies as I don't have a car.

I'll go check when my orders were placed and dispatched, as that might give you a guide as the likelihood of a delivery tomorrow.

Watch this space tomorrow for hay-nomming pics. To make up for the absence of pics, I might add that Spenser has since nommed three green beans from my hand (like a kid sooking up spaghetti). :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Yes...I shall be waiting patiently(ish)for the pics tommorow :D*taps foot impatiantly and looks at watch...*

Drop Lisa at the Hay experts a line and she will update you on what is happening.

I knwo some courier companies are experiencing delays with deliveries due to a back log occuring because of Christmas and also the snow.

I'll go check when my orders were placed and dispatched, as that might give you a guide as the likelihood of a delivery tomorrow.

Ah thanks :D I've ordered lots of goodies cant wait for them to come :D

Back