• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is what I woke up to..

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
This is what I woke up & came downstairs to a few weeks ago. My Mum & Dylan having a cuddle :love:

DSC01545.jpg

Last edited:
Are you TRYING to make me jealous?? Cause it's working!!!! I want house buns!!!!!!!!!! Someday, just wait til I get my sun room built!!!

Are you TRYING to make me jealous?? Cause it's working!!!! I want house buns!!!!!!!!!! Someday, just wait til I get my sun room built!!!

:oops: She is back outdoors now, I can see her right now sat in the pouring rain!! :lol: Serious, I thought she'd love it as shes such a people bun, but she hated it. X

thats lovely:love:

i kinda get up to that every day - after they've both done the crazy binkies and had some breakfast (i like to think the binkies etc are cos they luuurrrrvvveeee me, not because they want food:roll:).

:oops: She is back outdoors now, I can see her right now sat in the pouring rain!! :lol: Serious, I thought she'd love it as shes such a people bun, but she hated it. X

I have a funny feeling that this will happen with mine!! Esp Lola - she loves her shed and run!! Well we just have to try these things. Were you trying to see if she'd like to be a housebun? Or was there another reason for bring her in?

I have a funny feeling that this will happen with mine!! Esp Lola - she loves her shed and run!! Well we just have to try these things. Were you trying to see if she'd like to be a housebun? Or was there another reason for bring her in?

Just cos shes lonely out there, and Rhia will not bond with her.

Back