• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Hey,

I've been thinking about getting some lino to line my bunnies crate with, as it's really hard to sweep a fleece flooring everyday :/

Where's the best place to buy it? Looked on eBay but it's so expensive :shock:

:wave:

I didnt use lino because it would have been too expensive for the space i wanted it for. I also thought it would lift up when i layed it over my carpet (it was to line the bunny pen).

I ended up using interlocking foam tiles. I got 8 off ebay for £20 and that covered an 8ftx4ft area. You probably wont need more than 2-4. They are soft underfoot, so shock absorbing for bunnies, they are also water resistant and easy to sweep :) You can cut them to size to fit any space.

I didnt use lino because it would have been too expensive for the space i wanted it for. I also thought it would lift up when i layed it over my carpet (it was to line the bunny pen).

I ended up using interlocking foam tiles. I got 8 off ebay for £20 and that covered an 8ftx4ft area. You probably wont need more than 2-4. They are soft underfoot, so shock absorbing for bunnies, they are also water resistant and easy to sweep :) You can cut them to size to fit any space.

Oo thanks, I'll have to look into them :)

I got an offcut from my local flooring shop for a tenner - did both dog crate shelves and also my lions 5 by 2.5 foot enclosure. :thumb:

Back