• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just had Samus in my mouth. UD post 2 more craziness

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I ate muesli. I went to see the buns. I lay on the floor to give them cuddles. Smoo stuck her entire mouth inside my mouth to try and get some muesli. :shock:
It was quite scary, I know what those teeth of hers can do. I had to give her a couple of the chinnie's raisins as she was going berserk. :lol:

The moral of this story. Never eat muesli before snuggling bunnies.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd have to shout this in my life...

"No humping at the top of the stairs!" :shock:

They're crazy bunnies today. :lol:

It just keeps going!

Smoo was running circles round me for the first time ever. :love:
Now she's trying to get into my housemate's room and keeps on scratching on his door...

I kept on hearing funny noises and running upstairs to find all manner of craziness from both of them. It was awesome really, I wouldn't call them old bunnies but it is funny to see them acting like babies, especially Grim as he's not always on top form. He's still got his Christmas fever and is humping and snorting away. :love:

Smoo just loves me so much at the moment and it's just making me so happy.

I thought feet-circling was a boy thing? My little mini-lop friend was well into it last winter when he was a house bunny. That was just the start with him ... I once had him dangling from my arm by all four paws, quite an education for a boring old spinster like me! :shock::lol:

Back