• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly

Hmmm :?
Some people say yes rabbits can eat the leafs but some people say no.
I have a holly bush in the garden and Riley has eaten the off leaf here and there, it hasn't done him any harm. I'm sure 1 won't hurt. Just don't purposely feed them ;)

The berries are toxic so please keep bun well away from them. The leaves aren't particularly bunny safe but a leaf by accident shouldn't cause harm.

Good :D
How are your rabbits doing? Are they getting friendly? Do they have a lot of character? :D

they are doing really well thank you. they are really friendly and have lots of character, although rudolph is more confident, raymond isnt nervous just a little less confident

they are doing really well thank you. they are really friendly and have lots of character, although rudolph is more confident, raymond isnt nervous just a little less confident

He will soon bring out his personality and become a confident bunny :wave:

when i went to feed them this morning they were so exited! they were running around thier run, and were so exited so i fed them one or 2 pellets through the wire.

Bless :love:
I hand feed Riley some of his pellets. Ever since I have started doing this he has become so friendly! At 6pm when I give him his evening veg I crouch down on the floor next to the hutch and when he hears the bags of veg rustling he comes running to me :D
Easy way to get him in from free ranging ;)

Back