• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knickers new home.

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
The lovely giant rabbit Knickers is coming home with me tomorrow from Surrey up to Norfolk.
We am so looking forward to getting to know her.
The six rabbits we already have are all so different in personality it's a delight to be able to add to our bunny family but we should be full now unless we could at some time find a bond for Knickers as the other six lovelies are in 3 pairs.
Think we may rename her but not sure until we know her more what it wil be,rabbits we have now are,Clover,Perrywinkle,Dandelion,Bluebelle,Thistle and Lily so any suggestions so a suitable name for a grand size girl that fits in with our other are welcome.
Had thought of 'Lucky Knickers or Big Knickers' but think she deserves something more country now she is going to be in a stable with rural countryside around her.Will try and get some photos on her here once she is home.:p

Yes like the name Daffodil,will put it on the possible list.
She is brown and white.The photo here has been taken by her foster Mum
HPIM7396.jpg

Not very good at choosing names but whatever you choose it should be something befiting her great beauty :love:

You and that gorgeous photo have made me want a giant bunny!!! Maybe someday. Not sure how my mini lops would take to a giant bun!! :shock:

Back