• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Thought That I Was Doing so Well :-( U/D 1200hrs Post 15

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............ til it got to Eddie's morning meds time but all there is left here is his empty pot :cry:

Now I have crumbled again :cry:

Dermot is looking for Lara :cry:

Sorry, losing both of them at the same time is really hard to cope with ..........

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Oh Jane, it's such early days, of course you are grieving for them :cry:

Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear that Eddie and Lara have left you:(
I havnt been on here since friday.
I know how seeing those empty places, that were once filled by a loving trusting soul can break your heart. I hope you can be strong and rearrange some of their places, and take comfort in your other bunnies.

Jane I can only imagine how you're feeling.
Losing Tilly devastated me, i literally crumbled and couldnt stop sobbing for days. Oh had to wash me in the shower coz I couldnt even summon the energy to do that.
But to lose 2 precious buns in one day is unthinkable :cry:
Timmy was the key to my recovery, I had to sort myself out and look after him. So spend loads of time with Dermot sharing your grief and giving him lots of extra snuggles (Im sure that goes without saying.)
Go give gorgeous Morse a cuddle aswell, that funny face never fails to make me smile and Im sure he has the same effect on you too :love:
Loads of hugs xxxxxxxx

Jane I can't begin to comprehend how difficult it must be for you now.:cry:

It is not so much the things you do, but more the things you no longer do that bring home the reality. Five weeks have passed yet there still have been so many mornings when I have gone to do Paddy's pellets and water.:(

His pot is never empty. It is full of all his happy memories.

I know that can't make it better right now but in time you'll be able to look at it with a smile. :)

Give Dermot some cuddles from me too.

Hi. I am so sorry for your loss. Life is so hard sometimes. My gorgeous bunny rocky passed away friday morning and I am so sad as well. I havn't eaten since then and keep bursting into tears, i feel so guilty i could of done more for him:cry:
i suppose we just have to have comfort in knowing that they were very much loved and had a fab life.

005-40.jpg

What a lovely idea for his pot.

I know how devestated I am when I lose one beloved fur child, but two at once, must be almost unbearable. I think watching a bun grieve makes it so much worst too. I hope Dermot will be OK.

Thinking of you Jane. xxxx

I'm sorry fot you, Jane. We all know that of all your bunnies, some are most loved and Eddie was one of them, and Lara too.

Unfortunately our animal companions don't last as long as we do. We think we are prepared to this when we take them with us, but the truth is, we're never ready.
The love we gave and received is the only thing that remains of them. And this love is what makes it all worth it. It is the thing that will stay with us until the end.

Back