• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Eating Or Pooing !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz and lou

New Kit
:wave: IF and when my Mini Lop Bunny stops eating and pooing... OR after a teeth op, at the Vets ,then this is what i have Learned to do. This Works for My Bunny AND has saved her Life !!!
From Boots Chemist, i get for around £5 a Human Laxative called on the Bottle.... LACTULOSE Ph Eur. it contains Lactose and is for human Constipation!
I tryed giving this to my Bunny as my frend had it in her Kithen and my Bunny i Beleve was not eating Due to her Gut slowing Down and being Blocked up...as can happen to Bunnys ! So i give her Fluids to get her Gut Movement going again then she stars to Eat as well. I put her onto my Lap onto her Back but tilted up..so that she will NOt Choke, i give her a small feeding Syringe of 1ml morning and evening.. and also 2x1ml of PURE pressed Pine apple juice from tesco! and then 1ml of fresh water , to wash it all down and to get plenty of Fluid into her or she would dehydrate and maybe Die !
So 4ml in all ok!!! morning and bedtime !!!! squirt this up into her Mouth from the side behind there front teeth, so not to choke them!!!!
My Bunny then will start to do Normal Regular Poo's again and eat and Drink again.....ITS AMAZING that i Learned this Myself and have Saved my Beautiful Bunny !!!...........
Also i wind her like a baby a bit when shes on her back and also when she comes upto me on the floor and when she in her Cage, she lets me stroke her and Pat her on her Side......awww Bless her !!!! Patting gently!! her little belly at the sides and massage her belly incase she is Blocked up and has any wind..all of this is a Great Healer and it Works well for My Bunny !!!!!
Also her teeth get Checked and done at the Vets about Yearly for arond £140 as her teeth grow a bit crooked etc etc etc .

Last edited:
She is proberbly terrified when you put her on her back *like a baby* sounds cruel. :shock: & i REALLY doubt you should be giving rabbits human laxatives:shock:

Last edited:
She is proberbly terrified when you put her on her back *like a baby* sounds cruel. :shock: & i REALLY doubt you should be giving rabbits human laxatives:shock:

You are wrong......I KNOW MY BUNNY 100% and love her to bits and have had her for 3 YEARS OK THAN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what im doing and i do not like your Message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD NEVER EVER BE CRUEL TO HER !!!!!!!!!! They get just as Frightened at the VETS!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldn't give rabbits human medicine. You should always ask your vet as it could cause even worse problems.

You are wrong......I KNOW MY BUNNY 100% and love her to bits and have had her for 3 YEARS OK THAN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what im doing and i do not like your Message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD NEVER EVER BE CRUEL TO HER !!!!!!!!!! They get just as Frightened at the VETS!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt like your message it horrified me:shock:
Frightened at the vets or not if the rabbit gets ill it needs medical treatment off the vet not laxatives from tesco:roll:

You shouldn't give rabbits human medicine. You should always ask your vet as it could cause even worse problems.

OMG
WHY THE HECK DID I BOTHER BEING SO NICE AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS SAVED MY BUNNY From DEATH OK !!!!!!!!!!!!! so is she worse of ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wats up with you people
im out of her now goodbye
also MY Bunny is now Tottally well ok !!!!!!!!

Frightened at the vets or not if the rabbit gets ill it needs medical treatment off the vet not laxatives from tesco:roll:

I agree. I know you only want to do the best for your rabbit but it's very dangerous to self medicate.

OMG
WHY THE HECK DID I BOTHER BEING SO NICE AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS SAVED MY BUNNY From DEATH OK !!!!!!!!!!!!! so is she worse of ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wats up with you people
im out of her now goodbye
also MY Bunny is now Tottally well ok !!!!!!!!

Its not the point though is it.. why didnt you/havent you taken her to the vet? Instead of self diagnosing her and treating her with HUMAN medicine on her BACK.. Little worrying:shock:

I agree. I know you only want to do the best for your rabbit but it's very dangerous to self medicate.

I know that!!!!
Vets do the same you know when they try a new remedy or Medicine
I HAVE SPENT OVER £700 in the 3 years of having my bunny for teeth and once before when she stoped Eating and they blimming charged me a few hundred quid !!! and they gave her stuff for her Gut Movement, and i have read up on stuff ok !!!
MY Bunny is Fine and I LOve her to bits !!!!!!!!! I dont just stick her out in the Garden and in the winter and Forget her !!!!
She is in my bedroom with me and runs around and is very Happy

BYE ALL !!!!!

Its not the point though is it.. why didnt you/havent you taken her to the vet? Instead of self diagnosing her and treating her with HUMAN medicine on her BACK.. Little worrying:shock:

BECAUSE THE VET AT FIRST DIDNT HELP OR WORK AND COST A LOT...FOR ME AGAIN AND I HAD NO MONEY AT ALL !!!!!! and was urgent !!!!!!

anyway...bye,,,had enuff of your remarks for Godsake...I LOVE BUNNYS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that!!!!
Vets do the same you know when they try a new remedy or Medicine
I HAVE SPENT OVER £700 in the 3 years of having my bunny for teeth and once before when she stoped Eating and they blimming charged me a few hundred quid !!! and they gave her stuff for her Gut Movement, and i have read up on stuff ok !!!
MY Bunny is Fine and I LOve her to bits !!!!!!!!! I dont just stick her out in the Garden and in the winter and Forget her !!!!
She is in my bedroom with me and runs around and is very Happy

BYE ALL !!!!!

Yes the vets may do the same using the correct medicine, She stopped eating and they charged you a few hundred quid? well then there must have been something really wrong with her and you could be making her so much worse giving her human laxative when you dont even know whats wrong with her! she could have some serious problem!

Whether youve *read up and stuff* its not the point!

I am not talking about her accomodation im just disgusted with what you do:shock:

BECAUSE THE VET AT FIRST DIDNT HELP OR WORK AND COST A LOT...FOR ME AGAIN AND I HAD NO MONEY AT ALL !!!!!! and was urgent !!!!!!

anyway...bye,,,had enuff of your remarks for Godsake...I LOVE BUNNYS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My remarks? you just dont seem to like being told the truth:roll:
you love bunnys? well you have a funny way of showing it:roll:

Utter **** !!!!!!
IT is a Proper medicine and nort from Tesco
I do not like your remarks
I saved my Bunny from dying ok AND SHE HAS BEEN TO THE DAM VETS ALOT !!!!!!!! I know what i am Doing
You are very closed minded arnt you !!!
Sick of people like YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!"

Utter **** !!!!!!
IT is a Proper medicine and nort from Tesco
I do not like your remarks
I saved my Bunny from dying ok AND SHE HAS BEEN TO THE DAM VETS ALOT !!!!!!!! I know what i am Doing
You are very closed minded arnt you !!!
Sick of people like YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!"

*it is proper medicine and not from tesco* Funny that seeing as you said its £5 from Boots :S VERY odd.. as i said you dont like the truth do you!
You should be taking her every time.. infact you should be finding out why the rabbits acting like this!

No i am not closed minded, just your post well as ive said before disgusted me!
Sick of people like me? sure you mean *sick of hearing the truth*

Last edited:
Good Lord, what an aggresive attitude, perhaps if you stopped shouting at people you would get on better

It is not a good idea to give any rabbit medication that has not been prescribed by the vet, I would never do it.

Putting a rabbit on it's back frightens the life out of it, the rabbit is terrified and could die in that position, they should always be kept upright

ARE YOU THICK !!!!??????

My bunny has been to the vets a lot and i could not get her to the Vets again ok, AND MY BUNNY GETS TREATED VERY WELL BY ME OK. FOR GODSAKE I SAVED HER LIFE AND EVEN THE VET THE FIRST TIME AROUND DID NOT GET HER EATING. I HAD ENUF OF YOU LOT. I LOGGING OUTA HERE FOR GODD.
ALSO I LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU CANT GET TO A VET OR HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT !!!!!!
MY BUNNY IS ALIVE AND WELL >>>>>GET it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord, what an aggresive attitude, perhaps if you stopped shouting at people you would get on better

It is not a good idea to give any rabbit medication that has not been prescribed by the vet, I would never do it.

Putting a rabbit on it's back frightens the life out of it, the rabbit is terrified and could die in that position, they should always be kept upright

UTTER BUllocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I BET IF I SAVED YOUR BUNNYS LIFE AND YOU HAD NO MONEY LEFT THEN YOU WOULDNT BE BLIMMING MOANING AT ME WOULD YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU THICK !!!!??????

My bunny has been to the vets a lot and i could not get her to the Vets again ok, AND MY BUNNY GETS TREATED VERY WELL BY ME OK. FOR GODSAKE I SAVED HER LIFE AND EVEN THE VET THE FIRST TIME AROUND DID NOT GET HER EATING. I HAD ENUF OF YOU LOT. I LOGGING OUTA HERE FOR GODD.
ALSO I LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU CANT GET TO A VET OR HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT !!!!!!
MY BUNNY IS ALIVE AND WELL >>>>>GET it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There really is no need to be rude to people and please stop shouting, your aggression is very offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back