• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox tryin' out the helicopter look...and more!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
'Do yous think it suitsees meh Arr Yoo ??'
111220101027-vi.jpg

'My ickle bunneh mouf'-

111220101012-vi.jpg

'Did I just eres u say we 'ad run outa ma hay stuffs ?!?!'

111220101000-vi.jpg

'I forgives yoo then, but you will get more tomorow...RIGHT mummeh???'

111220101021-vi.jpg

Aww, bless him! He still has a baby look in the last ohoto, bless him.:love: I had trouble getting hay for Spenser this week, but eventually got some in Asda. Pets at Home had plenty, but Spenser doesn't seem to like any of the hays they sell. :roll:

Aww, bless him! He still has a baby look in the last ohoto, bless him.:love: I had trouble getting hay for Spenser this week, but eventually got some in Asda. Pets at Home had plenty, but Spenser doesn't seem to like any of the hays they sell. :roll:

Yes, by the time I got home from my sisters birthday party, the pet shop was shut, so Sox had to make do with tesco c**p, its absolutely disgusting, or so it seems.......:roll:

In his defence, it looks like the worst quality hay I've ever seen, his royal Highness was least impressed :roll: As soon as I get the nice fresh-looking hay from the petshop that stuff is going in the bin, it smells damp and horrible, its just being used as bedding just now :roll:

Back