• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are awesome!

chul

Staff member
I just had a total rush or even more love for Bunski. He started to chase me round the living room so here was me running round and round with him running after me. Then I flopped on the floor, and he flopped next to me. We snuggled and I gave him face rubs.

I love my Bunski!! :love:

aaahhhh very sweet:love::love: people who come to ours are always surprised at how our housebuns are sooo affectionate and know certain words like their names:love: i think people just think that buns are boring because they are used to buns sitting in a hutch at the end of the garden ,unloved:cry:

They are just amazing. Before I got him I'd have thought the same thing, but hes such a little sweetie.

we had a bloke from work over who doesnt like "furry "animals only pets like reptiles. he said he thought it was "cool" to see buns running around the house:D

Back