• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the cats

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I have never managed to get round to post pictures of my cats on here so today I thought I'd do the introductions-

Marble is by 6 year old little lady. She was a Cats Potection League cat and she was born in the CPL from he feral mum. She was in the CPL for just over 2 years before I got her and she was agrophobic and very unsure of people- but you'd never guess now. See below-

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

Hortenza or Tenzi as we call her when she's good, is 7 years old and we got her at the same time as Marble from the CPL. We know Tenzi had also been in the CPL for 2 years and she came in at a year old from a woman who was moving to a smaller flat and souldn't keep Tenzi. She was a very miserable cat when we first got her but she is so happy now and really loves her comforts.

IMG_1109.jpg

And last but not least- Diego. He is our stray that came free with the house! When we moved in to our house a year ago, Diego just appeared in our garden, he was really skinny and had fleas and the onset of cat flu. I took him to the vets for treatment and it turned out he had a micro chip... but the telephone number on the chip was no longer working and the vets letter was returned unopened in the mail. So given that I was taking care of him and his 'owners' couldn't be contacted the vets agreed to us keeping him and changing our details on to his chip. Although he'd been aged as approx 4 years old by the good condition of his teeth his microchip was put in in 1998 so we know he's at least 13 years old. So here's our gorgeous man-

IMG_1622.jpg

Gorgeous cats, Marble and Diego have that snooty look that cats do best. That smug, yes I am very beautiful and I know it :lol::lol: And Tenzi looks like she's moving for noone!!!! :lol:

Back