• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name me

Rachel89

Mama Doe
She was called Tiny as she was the runt but I had a pony called Tiny so pref really don't want that name.
If noone comes up with one shes going to be called Florence for the pure fact Dizzee Rascal did a duet with her :lol:

163629_182068955142842_100000192155330_676411_7025628_n.jpg

67182_182068785142859_100000192155330_676408_4641336_n.jpg

Aaawww she's beautiful!!! I think she looks like a lily, Lola or flower or callie-rose! But Florence is pretty too! Xx

She is beautiful!! she made me squeak!!

Florence is a nice name. I'm rubbish of thinking of girlie names so I'm not much use to you on this I'm afraid :oops:

Oooo she is lovely - is she yours? is she stopping? she doesnt look very dutch

:oops::oops::oops:

Yeah shes a stopper, felt sorry for her when my friend and me went to the local rescue, there swimming in babies but she always got overlooked as she was the runt and is 18weeks and there are so many younger ones so noone wanted her.

Not sure what went on in my head, there were even dutch there and I came away with a mini lop x

:oops::oops::oops:

Yeah shes a stopper, felt sorry for her when my friend and me went to the local rescue, there swimming in babies but she always got overlooked as she was the runt and is 18weeks and there are so many younger ones so noone wanted her.

Not sure what went on in my head, there were even dutch there and I came away with a mini lop x

tee hee I read your post when you said you were going to behave yourself!

We went to the RSPCA the other day to get a little girlie (she is coming tomorrow) but we saw this gorgeous little black bun called Arther and I sssoooo want him :( he was so cute but we really really can't get him at the moment :(

Florence is a nice name but here are some other suggestions just in case-

Halle
Lacey
Nina
Lucy
Luna

And my O/H suggested- Toffee

She's lovely.

xx

Back