• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry, Buttercup, Louis & Rosie Pig!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
BunniesDec2010andLouis004.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis006.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis010.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis023.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis025.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis035.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis037.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis038.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis048.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis053.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis054.jpg

BunniesDec2010andLouis065.jpg

Louis getting festive
BunniesDec2010andLouis002.jpg

And Rose
BunniesDec2010andLouis069.jpg

Rose & Martha don't do posing like the buns do :lol:

bunniesoutsidejune2010034.jpg

Excuse the poo-ey nails in these - they were going in to have a pedicure!

bunniesoutsidejune2010036.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010035.jpg

they are gorgeous! do i spy a dr who theme there with the names? they do suit their names though! very pretty girls. i have 6 piggies :oops: i find them very addictive!

they are gorgeous! do i spy a dr who theme there with the names? they do suit their names though! very pretty girls. i have 6 piggies :oops: i find them very addictive!

:lol: Yes! In the 80's we had piggies called Nyssa & Tegan, and in the 90s there was McGann (after Paul Mcgann from the DW movie)

Aww Rosie pig is so cute- it looks like she's saying- I wasn't going to eat all that food... honest! :love::love:

Ah, just shows Blackie can sit still. Buttercup makes such a dignified fur puddle. :love:

Splendid girls! Gorgeous wee beady eyes. :love::love::love:

I had a 'Fox' and a 'Mulder' when the X files was on, but Mulder got shortened to Muffin cos it suited him better :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

We used to have a boxer called Scully. :love: When we took her to puppy classes, there was another boxer there called Mulder... very freaky coincidence. :shock: :lol:

Beautiful photos. I love the photo of Rose... she looks most put out at you intruding on her privacy. :lol:

Back