• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear... naughty Oggie

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
:no: :no:

Oggie has been a very bad bunny recently. I have figured out that he is eating my carpet from the outside in! :roll: I keep blocking them off with things but then he starts somewhere else. He doesn't actually eat the carpet but likes to dig it up.

It isn't like he hasn't got anything to play with. He has a tunnel, box, yellow pages, eggbox, jingly ball, wooden log, a rug he throws about and alot more things. I think I'm going to have to get a digging box for him!

I got Spenser a super digging box from Lidl, and filled it with straw. Yes messy than hay for in the house. Will see if I can add a pic later, but he is in for free range and I must go back to supervising.

Here's Spenser in his digging box. It's just a cardboard box that once contained pies! I picked it up in Lidl. He hasn't had it for a while, because he's not out in the run much and indoor play mainly consists of him hiding in the most inaccessible places he can find. He does like to dig and rumple an old fleece of mine. Will try to add a photo of this too.

PB040379.jpg

PB050372.jpg

Last edited:
what about getting him a rug of his own?? our buns dont eat carpet or dig at it as they have rugs that they know they can dig and play with:D
or an offcut of carpet??

Oh fab, that looks great Susie Bun. I picked up another box so will try and come up with something.

Oh thats a good idea! He does have a little matt/blanket which he likes to dig up already but I'll look into the little piece of carpet. Thanks :wave:

Back