• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Blackberry & Co

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst washing up this morning, there was a knock at the door.

I answered it, and it was the posty. We don't get post on saturdays, or only very rarely if we do.

So there i was, taking a rather large parcel from him. It was soft and squidgy. I had no idea what it was. So i brought it indoors and popped it on the side whilst i finished the washing up.

I then took it upstairs with me to take OH her tablets in bed.

We noted it was to 'Biscuit & Ginger Lilley'.

"Odd" i thought to myself, i've not ordered anything for the bunnies as i can't afford it at the moment.

So we opened it.

A FLEECE and a Christmas Card from Blackberry, Clover, Dandelion & ButterCup and 'Blackers'.

You are a diamond. thats all i can think of to describe you.

Your selfless fundraising i always comment on and now this!

Biscuit & Ginger are sending lots of nose nudges and cuddles to you.

Thank you so so much.

Gray (and his OH), Biscuit, Ginger :love:

Glad it arrived safely :wave:

You had a rough few months, so, although the present is for the bunnies, I thought it would be nice for you too :)

Glad it arrived safely :wave:

You had a rough few months, so, although the present is for the bunnies, I thought it would be nice for you too :)

you don't quite realise how much that meant :)

Thank you! :)

That was so so sweet.

I'm building the bunnies 2nd level in the crate today, so it'll take pride of place somewhere in there for them :)

Blackers, just because you were so kind, this piccy is just in appreciation :)

Think she likes it?

P1030388Small.jpg

That's one cosy looking bunny!

If she's downstairs in the crate, and not in the litter tray, you can guarantee where she will be. think she likes the softness :)

She wanted to say thank you personally.

She did, after this picture was taken, poop and wee over it, but im sure that was her telling everyone it was 'hers'.

They are both lay on it atm :love:

Loving Ginger modelling her blankie. :love: Spenser grooms his - I thought he was just marking it but he grooms it every day, especially if I have the cheek to move them while tidying the hutch.

Biscuit & Ginger are sending lots of nose nudges and cuddles to you.

Thank you so so much.

Gray (and his OH), Biscuit, Ginger :love:

That is one happy bun and a very thoughtful gift, but am I the only person that read that Biscuit and Ginger were sending nose NUGGETs?! :lol:

Xxx

Back