• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's Christmas den!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser's cards (and mine) have come from Blackberry (Pedgeapound tombola fundraiser). :D:D:D

I have set them all up in Spenser's indoor den, and am hoping that he will pose for a photoshoot in due course. :love:

Spenser has now posed, but I will not add the photo as not all the cards will have been delivered yet.

Last edited:
Spenser's cards (and mine) have come from Blackberry (Pedgeapound tombola fundraiser). :D:D:D

I have set them all up in Spenser's indoor den, and am hoping that he will pose for a photoshoot in due course. :love:

Spenser has now posed, but I will not add the photo as not all the cards will have been delivered yet.

:lol: That's not the Pledge a Pound card - you've still got that one to come!

Spenser will need a bigger den ;)

:lol: That's not the Pledge a Pound card - you've still got that one to come!

Spenser will need a bigger den ;)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

I do have another box that could be joined on ... or I could set up the puppy pen (will need help to shift it out of the garage). :shock: On days like today I think Spenser can be allowed lots of time in the conservatory because it is not much - if any - warmer than outside. Plus he spends a lot of time lying on the freezing cold tiles. He has a VERY furry tummy. :love:

Back