• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Nativity

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Bet you thought I'd have had my real buns dressed up for this but no.......................it's just my collection of ceramic bunnies who wanted to do a woodland nativity for the holidays.

Mum and babies are down at the front right hand side but didn't come out very clearly.

BunnyNativity2010003.jpg

BunnyNativity2010.jpg

Lovely ... I was wondering how you would get teatowels and sheets round the bunnies, and who would be picked for the main parts. :lol:

Bet you thought I'd have had my real buns dressed up for this but no.......................it's just my collection of ceramic bunnies who wanted to do a woodland nativity for the holidays.

Mum and babies are down at the front right hand side but didn't come out very clearly.

BunnyNativity2010003.jpg

BunnyNativity2010.jpg

and there was I wondering of you had had an bunny virgin birth:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back