• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I dont have any money and I was sorting out a christmas list on animal magic. I clicked paypal and went on to see the postage and now I have an order of £22.99 :( My dads about to kill me! I got a confirmation email for my order :shock: I didn't mean to press checkout! I had to wait till christmas, ugh im grounded now. It didn't even make me fill in any details so I had no idea i was buying it!

Im such an idiot!

Well i dont know if they've already shipped it and if so surely im going to have to pay delivery back etc. I was luckily going to get that stuff anyway, just not this early!

Aha, the buns will be getting early christmas pressies then:lol:
Don't see why you got grounded though, it's not really your fault if it didn't even ask you to fill out any details. It's only a little over £20, won't take much to pay it back:)

Aha, the buns will be getting early christmas pressies then:lol:
Don't see why you got grounded though, it's not really your fault if it didn't even ask you to fill out any details. It's only a little over £20, won't take much to pay it back:)

Yeah I know, I think its the fact I was un responsible. My Christmas money is now £167 :p

I would try emailing them at their enquiries address. There's a good chance the goods aren't due to be shipped until Monday. :wave:

Could you not just pay your dad im sure he wont mind if its an accident, i remember on the news there was a little boy that bought a car on ebay, his mother wasn't best pleased:lol:

I would try emailing them at their enquiries address. There's a good chance the goods aren't due to be shipped until Monday. :wave:

Im probably going to get it anyway ;) Early christmas present as I was going to order it anyway. Im only grounded for the weekend though not for a whole week like usually, because I explained it to my dad. :)

I bought the little hamper thing with all the treats and toys in a willow basket, and a seagrass ball. Quite excited now! Do you have to be in when they deliver? Can they leave it around in my garage? How long does it take to come :p:p

Animal Magic was snowed in last week, but I think normal service will resume next week. If you miss the parcel arriving you may have to collect it from the local PO depot. I've usually had delivery 3-5 days, but thins are taking longer because of the bad weather.

Back