• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new place to poo ...

Yeah mine do too. But as they eat some of their pooh perhaps it's a way of having a new flavoured drink? And there'll be more nutrients in it too!!!! :lol:

Really? :? Spenser's never done it before. Possibly because he doesn't drink much and rarely goes near his water bowl.

Mine don't intentionally poo in their water, but when they're running around they kick stray poops around and some end up in the bowl....as opposed to Blackie who once intentionally peed in his food bowl :roll:

Mine don't intentionally poo in their water, but when they're running around they kick stray poops around and some end up in the bowl....as opposed to Blackie who once intentionally peed in his food bowl :roll:

That was the time they trashed their parsely pot as well? Spenser doesn't have that much room in his living quarters for running about, but he does sometimes dart towards the bedroom very quicky, and it might have happened then. He is very good about doing his pees in the bowl, but does loads of poops on his mats because he can't be bothered to move. :roll:

Back