• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Age difference Between Your Buns?

Jack is 2 and Ben and Timothy are about 1 1/2 year (got them April 09 when they were about 10 weeks).

I think my buns are about the same age, but they're both rescues so I don't know for sure.

Charlie was a year and a half - two years old when he lived with Mable, who was a baby (died at 6 months old :( )

Piglet's coming up to 5 and Otis is 2. Biscuit and Max are both 1, Max is a few months younger than Biscuit

Ted - 9/10 months old, still a little baby
Rosie - 4 years old
Grace - Around 3 1/2 years old
Elliot - Around 3 1/2 years old

Quite a range difference for a quad.

Twinkle & Star are the same age.
Kenco is 6 and Fay is 2
Muesli is 4 and Starbuck is unknown age but we think possibly around 2 or 3 as he acts and 'looks' like a young bunny but he could be a lot older for all we know.

Mischa - 4 1/2
Mini - 3 1/2
Nutmeg - as far as we know coming up to 4 about March time.
Smudge - 1 1/2

I've just realised next March I will have had Nutmeg for half her life so far. :shock: Wow, that's gone quick!!

Walnut is 3 years and 2 months
Bell is 1 year and 1 month
Pepsi is roughly 3 years
Feebee is roughly 1 year and a half
:D

Cloud is 11 months and his girlfriend Mitsu is 1 1\2 and Zac is 3 1\2 and I'm just bonding him with his new girlfriend Willow who is 1.

i have 2 dutch males both about 14 months old. ( lexo and flosso)
i have a male lionhead (binkie) hes about 7 months old
i also have 2 female lionheads (rubie and zebie) both coming up to 8 months old.

the 2 dutch were bought as females but when i went to get them fixed discovered they were males hence the name...originally lexie and flossie lol

:D :D :D

Back