• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you "talk" for your bun?

rabbitmum

Mama Doe
:wave:i was reading the posts about those of us ... probably all:lol:, who talk to their buns ...
but who gives their bun/ other pet a voice?
my oh has a voice for all our lot:lol: he even does their voices when we are out :shock: for instance in a pet shop... he will do for example a mr button voice and say "pweese can we have some tweets?"... and if i say no then he does the voice again "your soo mean":shock::lol:
so fess up... who does this?????

Both me and my boyfriend do this for all my pets:)

The funniest one he does is when Nahla flops out, he goes in a really posh voice "I HATE my life. This place is exhaustingly boring." Cracks me up every time:)

No never my animals are allowed to talk themselves and would never allow me to talk for them, in fact there are times when I cannot get a word in edgeways.

In other words yes I do talk for all my animals:oops:

No i don't but after reading this it makes me feel im missing out so i may just invent some voices................. :lol::lol:

My friend does a voice for them. :)
Smoo has a loud deep voice "Smoo Smoo smash!"
Grim sounds like his namesake "Me Grimlock not bunny. Me Grimlock king!"

The others have voices too. :)

We both talk for Raul and Julie. I thought that we were the only weird one that did this. Same thing in the pet shop.

Yep we do voices but the reason you do voices is because you are all animal communicators/pet psychics it begins with just doing the voices but why would you pick a certain voice for each bun?
If you all practice you would actually hear your buns talking back to you. The voice you do is the voice your bun is protraying to you.
Have a read http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/healing and ac.html

Some people say you just know your pet and they tell you in body language what they are wanting well not everyone does know there pet as some dont care enough and couldn't give a poop but you all care and because you care your actually picking up these lil messages they are sending to you...you have stepped into an amazing world! (no i'm not crazy honest)

My OH think's that Sooty talks like that tree of temptation thing off big brother. If Sootys sat looking at me he puts on that voice sayin stuff like "Oi Charlotte, get me some treats ya muppet" :roll: I wouldn't mind but I look at Sooty and answer him back :lol:

im glad we are not the only ones:lol: hazels voice is very ladylike and worried all the time:D buttons is a bit of a bruiser:lol: pickle the cat for instance HATES being cuddled as hes a heavy metal goth tuxedo cat and it ruins his street cred:lol: he always says "muuuummmm your sooo embarrassing:oops: put me down:roll:":lol:
cookie , a male piggie who lives with 2 female piggies... "im the man.. look how handsome i am strutting my stuff:D oh hehehehehe " and runs away from the girls:roll::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back