• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Science Selective??

Yes, very cheap. I've been stocking up as I've found a place in Exeter that does it £3.5 for a 3kg bag. Usually it's at least £2 per kg, and that's the huge 20kg bag! 3kg bag is usually £7ish.

Yes, very cheap. I've been stocking up as I've found a place in Exeter that does it £3.5 for a 3kg bag. Usually it's at least £2 per kg, and that's the huge 20kg bag! 3kg bag is usually £7ish.

I've never seen a 20kg bag of Science Selective, where do they do those?

They were selling £3.49 bags everywhere a while back but all sold out ages ago. Either you have found an oldish bag or else they're cutting the price again:D

i buy 20kg from a pet food wholesale, not sure how much much it is but i know the more you buy the cheaper it is. X

i buy 20kg from a pet food wholesale, not sure how much much it is but i know the more you buy the cheaper it is. X

It's storing it though isn't it. For me I'd rather buy it once a month or two months than try and store it, even if it is cheaper.

The reason I am asking is the Supreme Foods only make 1kg, 2kg,4kg, 5kg and 10kg bags, according to them they don't do a 20kg bag so I would be interested to know who does them

Back