• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of my rabbits christmas list?

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Well I get £200 for christmas and almost £70 of that is going to the rabbits :oops::oops: I find it much more fun buying them stuff even though I love clothes etc

From The Hay Experts ;

• Large willow chew ring - £1.99
  • Chill 'n' chew mat - £2.55
  • Hay tunnel, large - £9.99
  • Nature ball with bell; large - £2.70
  • Weave-a-ball - £3.99
  • Willow dumbells - £2.99

From Animal Magic;

• Rabbit/guinea pig toy and treat basket (willow basket with hay, fenugreek crunchies, excel dandelion nature snacks, bunny nature crunchy crackers, small natural willow ball, willow carrot and grassy carrot) - £10.99
  • Large seagrass fun ball - £2.20

And finally from Equinecaninefeline;
  • 2 pack sofa and bed - £7.99
  • Carrot patch - £5.99
  • 2 rabbit activity tunnels - £8.98
  • Wooden sports gnaw hanging toy - £2.49

Whats your rabbits Christmas lists? I think I've gone a bit OTT as its my first ever Christmas with the bunnies :love::love::love: I'm so excited! And then a holiday in Tenerife two days afterwards - woohoooo :D:D

Sounds like you've got some very spoilt bunnies!:love:

Mine are getting:
Big Nut Knot Nibbler Toy = £3.89
Naturals Fenugreek Crunchies = £2.09
Excel Natural Snack Apple = £1.99
Natural Play Ball Small Animal Woven Toy = £1.99
Carrot Print Ceramic Food Bowl = £2.89
Wooden Swing With Coloured Blocks = £3.99
2 Large Roller Jingle Balls = £1.98
Crazy Carrot Toy = £2.99
Excel Natural Country Garden Herbs = £1.99
Boredom Breaker Giant Chew Tube = £4.89
A new hutch, and new blankies :D

Just wish it would arrive! I ordered their stuff two weeks ago now.

If I only recieved xmas pressies that I could give to my bunnies I would be happy:D
I want nothing else but them, if they are happy then i am happy:D
Who needs handbags and posh clothes:roll:

Sounds like you've got some very spoilt bunnies!:love:

Mine are getting:
Big Nut Knot Nibbler Toy = £3.89
Naturals Fenugreek Crunchies = £2.09
Excel Natural Snack Apple = £1.99
Natural Play Ball Small Animal Woven Toy = £1.99
Carrot Print Ceramic Food Bowl = £2.89
Wooden Swing With Coloured Blocks = £3.99
2 Large Roller Jingle Balls = £1.98
Crazy Carrot Toy = £2.99
Excel Natural Country Garden Herbs = £1.99
Boredom Breaker Giant Chew Tube = £4.89
A new hutch, and new blankies :D

Just wish it would arrive! I ordered their stuff two weeks ago now.

Yours arent excactly not spoilt, new hutch and all! :D

If I only recieved xmas pressies that I could give to my bunnies I would be happy:D
I want nothing else but them, if they are happy then i am happy:D
Who needs handbags and posh clothes:roll:

I know, much more joy giving them presents. Even if they do ignore it :roll::lol:

They're far too spoilt:oops:
Just be careful with equinecaninefeline, I ordered all my stuff two weeks ago exactly and it hasn't arrived, although they've charged me for it!

Yeah I heard about them moving etc and being close to Christmas I don't mind, should arrive just around Christmas :thumb:

My mum gave me and my BF $200 (or around £125) and out of my half I have bought the bunny a puppy pen to extend his cage and various toys and treats for the bunny and hamster. Nothing for me but that doesn't matter. I have fun buying them things.

:lol: I feel mean now. :oops: Your list is amazing, my trio are getting the bunny christmas gnaw pole and a few other toys. :) Blossom has the rabbit carrot patch and a fancy snuggle safe cover just need to get a snuggle safe for her! :lol:

:lol: I feel mean now. :oops: Your list is amazing, my trio are getting the bunny christmas gnaw pole and a few other toys. :) Blossom has the rabbit carrot patch and a fancy snuggle safe cover just need to get a snuggle safe for her! :lol:

Dont feel bad, im only getting so much as I dont already have a lot for them, some blankets, beds, litter trays, bowls just the basics. Your bunnies look very happy :love:

my rabbits are getting a rabbit basket from teflonsshadow for £10. Thats their christmas! lol.

i am asking for a Jack Russell puppy as have done for 3 years. But i wont get this, but i have to ask :D lol.

I think you'll have two very lucky buns there!

ours are getting some of Liz's lovely biccies and we got them some treats from PAH after our trip to the vet. Then I found a load of other treats I forgot about.

lots there. Mine are just getting a new chew tree thing, and ill probs get the nethies a new chew toy.

mine aren't getting anything! Maybe a willow ball each just so I have something to wrap up but nah..... my bunnies never respond to new things for a few days/weeks after you get them so it takes the joy of giving out a bit :oops:

Im sure a lot of you already have all the stuff, my list seems like a lot but they literally have no toys seeing as I have never have much money, must stop going to town :oops::oops:

Back