• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh those naughty little bunnies!!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
There's me saying on a thread that they rarely chew what they aren't allowed to.

Kiss of death that. Just walked into my room and there's a hole in my curtain. They've pulled it into their dog crate and made a nice hole in it. Not too big but my beautiful red velvet curtains!!

*quickly tucks it out of sight* :evil:

Oh norty bunnies! I must have left my jumper too close to the rat's cage yesterday as overnight they pulled it through and destroyed it :roll: :lol:

There's me saying on a thread that they rarely chew what they aren't allowed to.

Kiss of death that. Just walked into my room and there's a hole in my curtain. They've pulled it into their dog crate and made a nice hole in it. Not too big but my beautiful red velvet curtains!!

Oh no!!

hope you can fix your curtains!

So sorry - I feel responsible - that was my thread you commented on!! :oops:

Lola was the most perfect house bunny until one day she thought it would be fun to give her self a job, so ever so nicely she took a little bit of wallpaper off the wall...thinking that was fun she was then fully established as a self employed interior designer:roll: now there is serveral chucks of wallpaper missing and various bits of tin foil on the wallpaper to try and stop her:lol: This happened when she was 1 year 4 month when this started, these buns never cease to amaze me:roll::lol:

Erm. Tonight's casualty was my duvet cover, again, only this time the head end. I know it's Mini - she's been seriously hyperactive today, starting to think someone has slipped her some sweeties or something.

Anyway it was either cos I've not been home, in which case maybe I should go back to putting the tarp on the bed when I'm out for the evening, or it's cos I feed them their evening pellets in bed so I probably ought to stop that.

The duvet cover is my favourite one (always the way :roll:) but I think fixable. :thumb:

Good to know they are getting a varied diet - curtains one day, duvet cover the next ... perhaps they will modify your pillowcases tomorrow. :lol:

I really would not be surprised right now!! Did I mention the plastic boxes she keeps trying to gnaw on too?

Back