• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which tunnel?

Ok I can get one of them, or two of the other one.. They're most likely to be used separately though if I got 2 as one for each of my two pairs.

I've had a few of these, tbh I'm not keen, if they wee in them they are hard to clean. Also some bunnies chew them and expose the wire. Personally I prefer the green plastic ones.

I had a material one - it lasted about 3 days. The plastic ones are much much better.

I also get cardboard boxes from work and the bunnies love them

At my work we have quite a big warehouse, we sometimes get posters for the store in large card tubes I thought Bernard would love it but he seems to prefer the plastic green bendy one.
Guess he has expensive tastes.

Both tunnels look great I do like the second one more though.

I've already got one of those :wave:

Ah, me too but I want to get a couple more. The one I have is strictly for outdoor use so I'd like to get a couple for each pair for indoors.

As to those tunnels I've had ones similar to both in the past. The bottom one you need space for. The top one you can attach ones together so me personally I'd buy 2 of the tops ones as they're cheaper :)

Ah, me too but I want to get a couple more. The one I have is strictly for outdoor use so I'd like to get a couple for each pair for indoors.

As to those tunnels I've had ones similar to both in the past. The bottom one you need space for. The top one you can attach ones together so me personally I'd buy 2 of the tops ones as they're cheaper :)

Yeah, I thought in the two pairs. Grace and Elliot can have two tunnels - one plastic outdoors, one fabric indoors (grace likes to hide in them) and T+R can just have a fabric one inside until I get more money :wave:

I couldn't see the pictures, but Spenser is very happy with his green tunnel and cardboard boxes. :wave:

Back