• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Given casper his first antibiotic injection!!

Bless Casper, such a good boy. :love: Spenser was so naughty yestedray that he did not get in to play today. :no: After his hiding under the couch performance yesterday I couldn't guarantee catching him befor my pupil arrived tonigt.

Bless Casper, such a good boy. :love: Spenser was so naughty yestedray that he did not get in to play today. :no: After his hiding under the couch performance yesterday I couldn't guarantee catching him befor my pupil arrived tonigt.

:eek: spenser! you must be good for mummy, he needs a crash course with casper he will show him how to go "in" :lol: it must be so much hard work trying to cath him, i forget as i never need to pick them up to put them in :lol:

It really is exhausting. :roll: I think he is getting worse rather than better. Either he thinks it is a game or he really doesn't trust me! My mum thinks it is because I didn't have him as a baby, but you didn't have Casper as a baby, I think? I just don't have the magic touch. :(

It really is exhausting. :roll: I think he is getting worse rather than better. Either he thinks it is a game or he really doesn't trust me! My mum thinks it is because I didn't have him as a baby, but you didn't have Casper as a baby, I think? I just don't have the magic touch. :(

i got casper when he was 4, he probably thinks its a game :lol: i doubt its because he does not trust you, although none of my bun have ever really liked being picked up there very ground animals, only if he could learn then if he goes in on his own he wont be handled :roll:

Well done for managing injection and sending vibes for casper.
I was amazed how well some bunnies can take injections:shock:
I had to give penicillan jabs to my bun. The first time I was shaking and sweating, I cudnt seem to get the needle into the skin:oops: throughout my fumblings bunny never flinched.

Well done for managing injection and sending vibes for casper.
I was amazed how well some bunnies can take injections:shock:
I had to give penicillan jabs to my bun. The first time I was shaking and sweating, I cudnt seem to get the needle into the skin:oops: throughout my fumblings bunny never flinched.

i was exactly the same! but casper did not move, made of steel these bunnys :love: i was so relieved! i have 2 more to go!!

Back