• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maybe it's a Bit Too Early ..... U/D 22nd December

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I had not intended to post this thread until next week. But given that it seems likely that 2 of my Bunny family, Eddie and Lara, may have to leave us this weekend :cry: I wanted to post the thread whilst they are both still here.

Happy Christmas RU from me, my Buns and my Hammy this Christmas :)

rodneyxmas.jpg

tessstanleyxmas.jpg

morselibbyxmas.jpg

victorlydiaxmas.jpg

johalxmas.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Christmas%202010/
aislingmrbxmas.jpg

bobbiebrianxmas.jpg

michaelestherxmas.jpg

cerysjakexmas.jpg

flynnandmissbpxmas.jpg

declanwilliamxmas.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pictures of beautiful rabbits Jane:love:
and if you do have to say goodbye to two of them soon you can do so knowing they have been surrounded by the best love and care a bunny could wish for
A Happy Christmas to you and your furry family from the Honeybunnies xx

aww, look at them all! those little faces just gave me the biggest smile. merry christmas one and all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas to you all! Lovely piccies of all of them- Eddie looks very handsome in his pot! :love::love:

aww I love how you have decorated the pictures :love::love: You have stunning bunnies!!!
Wishing you and your little bunny / hammy family and very happy christmas too xxx

Awwww thank you Jane for sharing the photos of your beautiful bunnies and hammy, they are all gorgeous :love:

Merry Christmas to you, your animal family and one and all on RU :love:

Freckle and Lady Lydia look like they're up to no good! :lol:
Merry Christmas Jane, bunnies and Freckle! :wave::love::love::love::love:

Thank you for posting those lovely photos of your Christmas buns.

A very Merry Christmas to you Jane and Rodney, Tess, Stanley, Big Libby, Inspector Morse, Lady Lydia, Sir Victor Velveteen, Jo, Hal, Bobby, Brian, Michael, Esther, Cerys, Jake, Flynn, Miss Bunny Penny, Declan, William, Nomad, Fred, John Boy, Little Bill, Danny, Jessica, Zac, Elyse, Lara, Dermot, Enya, Patrick, Harry, Murphy, Colonel Colin, Eddie, and Freckle.

Your buns are all extremely photogenic - what a gorgeous fur family you have. They all look so relaxed and happy too and I especially love the ones of buns snuggling together:love:

Wishing you all lots of happiness and fantastic noms for Christmas and the New Year - and a miracle for Lara and Eddie xxxxxx

Your bunnies are gorgeous :love::love::love:

Sorry to hear about poor Lara and Eddie :(

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year x

Back